General Terms and conditions:
• Customers should not pay directly to the SSSPS Staff (Nurses, wardboys, etc). Modes of payment are mentioned in our leaflet.
• All services are a property of SSSPS and our employees are just the executors of the service.
• Customers should not hire the SSSPS staff directly for their personal work.
• Our staff is instructed to follow guidelines on hygiene, commitment and mannerisms. If you have any complaints, contact us immediately.
• Time of duty for the personnel is mentioned in the brochure. In case you need any change, contact us.
• In case of delayed payments, Rs. 50 per day will be charged 10 days after the due date
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
If you enter into this agreement through the Shree Swami Samarth Patients Seva, the agreement is governed by the laws of India (without regard to applicable conflict of laws provisions). The courts of Mumbai, India, shall be the exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or related to such agreement. Both you and Shree Swami Samarth Patients Seva agree to the personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts in any action related to such agreement.
If federal subject matter jurisdiction is lacking, it will be the exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or related to such agreement. Both you and Shree Swami Samarth Patients Seva agree to the personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts in any action related to such agreement.
• In case of service is cancelled by SSSPS or Client, then refund will be processed in next 15 working days and will be paid by cheque or through NEFT.
Cancellation or Rescheduling
• In case you wish to discontinue our services before the agreed date, the charges on ‘per day’ basis will be payable till the service has been availed.. This is applicable on all types of services offered by us.
• If you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please inform our admin personnel 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. SSSPS may cancel or reschedule any appointment without any prior notice.
• SSSPS reserves the right to terminate the Service at any time for any reason, through email/SMS/ Whatsapp communication on the client’s registered email address.
Customized service and payments
• On receiving your request, we seek detailed information on a patient’s specific medical condition so as to adopt the best course of action.
• We use third-party payment service providers to make it easy for you to pay. Except in urgent situations, we commence the service only upon receiving the payment.
• Payment can be made through NEFT / IMPS/ RTGS/ Debit card or UPI
• Cheque payments will be subject to realization.
• SSSPS has a team of attendants to choose from. Though SSSPS will ensure that the Attendant assigned is as per your preference, but on some days or due to some conditions, this may not be possible.
• SSSPS does not guarantee that same Attendant is assigned on all days.