When in need, there may be multiple situations that may arise, and. You may feel that you’re in need of an all-in-one solution for home healthcare. That’s why our aya services or home healthcare services are available to you. This fully customizable and tailor-made service means that not only will you have the best aya centre at your fingertips, but also a nursing caretaker at home or in hospital completely dedicated to the patient, as well as any other home healthcare services that you may need. These services are not confined to medical or nursing care, but overall patient care that ensures the patient is attended to at all times – whatever the need may be. By opting for nursing caretaker services from the best aya centre in the region, you can be sure that you will receive a high-quality level of aya services from manpower that is entirely trained and qualified to provide patient care and assistance.
Features of our Ayah services or home healthcare services include:
- Assisted movement – When there is a need, our nursing caretaker will ensure to assist your dear one with movement around the house or hospital
- Quick and efficient – By having a personal attendant, the patient’s needs will be attended to on-demand and efficiently without having to wait for assistance.
- On-call – Our manpower is easily contactable at any time, allowing the family of the patient to be updated around the clock.
- Trained and equipped – By having a diverse training portfolio, our nursing caretaker is equipped to handle any situation that may arise – even complicated ones.
- Patient-focused – Since the well-being of the patient is the first and foremost priority, the attendant will ensure that they are consistently focused on the patient and attentive to their needs.
- Companionship – Patients not only need care, but also interaction and friendship. We’ll make sure that’s exactly what they get!
1. What screening procedures are in place to ensure that the caretaker behaves in a professional manner?
Manpower is important, but quality is our top-most priority. The patient is number 1. That’s why we have thorough screening procedures and stringent checks in place to make sure you get nothing but the best.
Every patient is different and each one has their own journey. All services are fully personalized to meet your specific requirements to ensure that the services are tailor-made just for you.
Aya services are available as per the requirement. They are available during the day for a specified number of hours or in the night time or in the night or even 24/7 if required.
Services can be broken down in 3 major categories:
Patient care- this includes monitoring medication, coordinating with doctors, nurses, family member’s, offering companionship, and assistance with any mobility requirements including exercise, and bathing.
Nutritional care- Making sure the patient has their meals on time, preparing meals if required and maintaining a diet chart where necessary.
Household assistance- in many cases patients enjoy maintaining their independence but they may need assistance in doing things around the house. Our nursing services ensure that the caretaker is available to assist the patient in any way needed.
Our healthcare at home services cater to any age from children to the aged. Age is no barrier!