Bringing a newborn home is exciting! The journey that your family is now on is surely going to be full of delight, joy and laughter. It can also be tiring and sometimes overwhelming, especially while the mother is still recovering from the delivery. To make this journey as beautiful as possible, we offer newborn baby and mother care at home. This means that not only will you be able to avail baby care services at home, but also ensure that the mother is taken care of – day or night! Our fully trained staff are equipped to handle newborn baby and mother care at home whatever it may be. These baby care services at home ensure a well-rested mother, which in turn leaves a happier and healthier mom and baby.
Studies show that receiving newborn baby and mother care at home in the first three to six months of the baby’s life can have lifelong benefits for both mother and baby.
Here is why:
- Adequate rest – Having a helping hand means that the mother is able to get the rest that she needs while her body is still recovering from the delivery. A rested mother will be enabled to be more mentally present for her child, nurse the child with ease, and be at lower risk of post-partum depression
- Creates space for bonding – Babies form a bond with very quickly after they are born. By having the tasks like laundry and other baby related errands taken care of, it allows space for the mother and baby to formulate a bond that will last a lifetime.
- Prevents lifelong back and body pain – Post delivery pain is not uncommon for mothers. Avoiding lifting heavy weights and the right exercise can help ensure that this pain is temporary and does not stay with them for the rest of their lives.
Baby care services are available at home or in the hospital. This means that the nanny services can be used before delivery as the mother begins to prepare for the birth of her child, in hospital, or once the family comes home.
Every patient is different and each one has their own journey. All services are fully personalized to meet your specific requirements to ensure that the services are tailor-made just for you.
Baby care services are available as per the requirement. They are available during the day for a specified number of hours or in the night time or in the night or even 24/7 if required.
The nanny services are there to ensure that the newborn baby and mother receive care at home. This can include:
- Maintaining hygiene for mother and baby
- Assistance with burping and putting the baby to sleep
- Assistance with postpartum care and exercise.
- Ensuring the mother eats meals on time
- Monitoring medication.
- Timely feeding