Physiotherapy has proven to have long term benefits in patients with orthopedic and muscle related concerns. Whether it’s a traumatic injury, post-surgery care, post-partum physiotherapy or a paralytic condition, our professionals are qualified to provide personalized care. That’s why, through our physiotherapy centre, you can receive quality treatment in the comfort of your environment instead of a hospital or physiotherapy clinic. In addition, you may also avail our paralysis care services for patients who have suffered from paralysis and need a helping hand throughout the day. So, whether you need the best physiotherapist for you or your loved one, Swami Samarth Patients Seva’s physiotherapy centre has got you covered – it’s like having your very own physiotherapy clinic just for you!
Here’s why we’re highly trusted to provide these services:
- Quality Control– We hire only the most certified physiotherapists who have been proven to have successful journeys with their patients. Their track record and reputation have been thoroughly verified to ensure complete safety and success.
- Knowledgeable – With Swami Samarth Patients Seva, the professionals you’ll get are those that have vast and diverse medical knowledge in order to be able to treat each health-related issue, whatever it may be.
- Intricacy – With physiotherapy and paralysis care, it is very important to treat the patient carefully. Push a patient too hard, and they may end up worse off. We’ll make sure that the care you receive is careful and intricate; suited just for you.
- Convenience – These services allow you to schedule your requirements at your own time in the comfort of your own home. You will also gain from having one consistent professional available to you each time to ensure uniformity and progress.
1. From when do these services begin?
Services are available at home or in the hospital while a patient is still admitted.
2. Can I customize my requirements?
Every patient is different and each one has their own journey. All services are fully personalized to meet your specific requirements to ensure that the services are tailor-made just for you.
3. What are the physiotherapists timings?
Physiotherapist services are is available during the day for fixed time slots. This service can be made available round the clock if the situation requires it.
4. What are the timings for paralysis care?
Paralysis care services are available 24/7 and is tailored to meet your own needs.
5. Can we choose the gender for our services?
Yes. Both male and female physiotherapists or attendants are available – your comfort is our priority.
Medical & Health Care Services in Mumbai & Suburbs